Haute Item of the Week: ASOS CURVE Peplum Plate Detail Waist Belt

Hi beautiful people I couldn't sleep and started to shop around online, hence the reason for this quick post.

As we all know "The Peplum" as I like to call it has taken over this season and its been the one of the latest fashion trends seen in almost every fashion brand. From high end to budget fab this look has been on everyone from celebrities to fashionistas cat walking down their city street.

I was just on one of my favorite sites- ASOS and I came across this fabulous peplum belt. Do you know how HAUTE that is ???? *screaming with excitement in my most dramatic voice* HA!! We now can add "The Peplum" look to anything we want; from the plain pencil skirt to the plain blouse. Adding the belt gives you that extra touch of style and modernizes your look. It also saves you a few dollars which is always a good thing... Right ?? The belt is under $40 and in my opinion is a great accessory to have.



Stay Pretty,
Tee Tee



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this belt saw this I while ago

Anonymous said...

If you want to earn more when you become a therapist or holistic practitioner,
then it would make sense to have an open mind and move away from the mindset of treating your private practice
as though it is a hobby, right. And, since you are going to look in
the internet, you can easily pick out, from the many
sites, the cheapest massage therapist that can give you the best Swedish massage of your
life. The school or university should have what is called the Commission on
Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
Feel free to surf my blog post ; Http://thoughts.com/

Post a Comment